bbClean-XZero450_Custom || bbClean-XZero || BlackboxZero
BlackboxZero is an entirely new branch based off of bbLean 1.17.1. Development maintains a certain set of ideals but is intended for the OpenBox type of contributions where anyone may develop for the project.
The goals of BlackboxZero are:
- Maintain compatibility with the other box counterparts, *nix and Windows alike.
- Maintain as much x86 plugin compatibility as possible, previous plugins should not need to be rebuilt for x86
- Maintain bbLean 1.17's x86 and x64 builds
- Acquire and enhance features that exist in other branches and boxes.
- Bring enhancements that improve the versatility of Blackbox
Join us on Irc
Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.